Narrative journalism and social distribution
for mission-driven organizations
At StoryBridge, we believe in the power of true stories to engage brains, touch hearts, and move people to action. Using our decades of journalistic experience, we help organizations like yours share compelling missions, engaging characters, and unexpected plot twists with the world.
Then we distribute your stories via custom social sharing networks, strengthening relationships with existing allies and introducing you to eager new audiences.
We’re in Madison, Wisconsin, creating projects for amazing organizations that are seen around the world. And we can’t wait to tell your story. Ready to get started? Give us a shout online — or call (608) 692-2761.
StoryBridge is a certified Woman-Owned Business (WBE) and Minority-Owned Business (MBE).
Our favorite awards include:
- Telly Award
- Best Documentary, Associated Press
- Broadcast Journalist of the Year, Milwaukee Press Club
- Best Photojournalism, Eric Sevareid Award, NBNA
- Best Mini-documentary series, WBA
- Best Broadcast Writing, Eric Sevareid Award, NBNA
- Best Use of Video, WBA
- Best Community Affairs Activity, WBA